Beef Trachea Dog Chews, sometimes referred to as “moo-tubes” or “windies,” is a hollow chew that is long-lasting. Trachea is naturally high in both chondroitin and glucosamine, which have both been proven effective in promoting healthy joints in dogs. Our 11-to-12 inch version is ideal for medium to extra-large dogs at all stages of life.
- Suitable for medium to extra-large dogs and aggressive chewers
- Excellent source of chondroitin for senior dogs
- Good for dogs at all stages of life
Treat your pooch to the long-lasting chew he craves with the Top Beef Trachea Dog Chews – 11 to 12 Inchs. A healthy alternative to rawhide, it’s made of natural grass-fed, free-range beef trachea that’s 100% digestible. By helping to scrape away tartar and plaque from your dog’s teeth, they support healthy gums and fresh, smoochable breath with every chew. Because they’re a good source of glucosamine and chondroitin, they help support healthy joints from snout to tail. And since they’re low in fat and contain no hormones, preservatives, steroids, antibiotics or chemicals, you can feel good about giving them every day as part of a balanced diet. Each pack comes with 10 hand-inspected and doggie-approved chews that are perfectly sized for most dog breeds.
- Made of natural grass-fed, free-range beef trachea that’s 100% digestible so it’s a safer alternative to rawhide.
- Helps freshen breath and keep teeth and gums healthy by scraping away tartar buildup and plaque.
- Naturally low in fat and a good source of glucosamine and chondroitin to support healthy joints.
- Made with no hormones, preservatives, steroids, antibiotics or chemicals, so it’s great to chew every day.
- Each pack comes with 10 chews that have been hand-inspected to meet USDA and FDA requirements.
Please provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safet